This cardamom rose coffee creamer is literally so easy to make you guys. And I’m not sure if you’re new to adding rose to your coffee, but it totally makes you feel like a fancy ass bitch.
If you’re looking for a way to jazz up your morning coffee, latte or cold brew, this is definitely it!
- If you can tolerate dairy and choose not to use coconut milk, I would suggest using 18% cream or whipping cream instead.
- To make this recipe keto friendly or sugar free, substitute the maple syrup for stevia and sweeten to taste.
- I love the baby pink colour you get from using the Organika Pink Latte Powder. One of its main ingredients is pink pitaya and beet root powder, both of which are very cleansing and can boost energy levels. This ingredient is optional and is not necessary to make this recipe.
Cardamom Rose Coffee Creamer
- June 11, 2019
- 500 ml
- 25 min
- Print this
- 2 C coconut milk, full fat
- 15 cardamom pods, lightly crushed
- 3 tbsp dried rose petals
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- small pinch of mineral salt
- 1 tbsp Organika Pink Latte powder
- Step 1
- In a medium sized sauce pan, combine all ingredients together, stir, and bring to a low simmer. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Step 2
- Remove from heat and let sit for another 5-10 minutes.
- Step 3
- Strain using a fine mesh strainer. If you’re using Organika Pink Latte Powder, mix it in after you’ve strained.
- Step 4
- Use 1:1 in place of your usual coffee creamer. Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.