People think I’m totally crazy when I tell them the ingredients in this delicious elixir.
- ability to treat leaky gut
- reduce food intolerances and allergies
- improve joint health
- support cognitive function
- boost the immune system
- The maitake mushroom powder is optional, however to give your elixir and extra boost of immunity strength and brain food, it’s highly recommended. If you don’t have maitake, I would suggest reishi or lions mane instead.
Chaga Bone Broth Hot Chocolate
- October 19, 2018
- 15 min
- Print this
- 2 C beef bone broth
- 1 C coconut milk, canned and full fat
- 1 C brewed chaga tea
- 1/2 C almond milk
- 2 1/2 - 3 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp maitake powder
- 10 drops stevia or maple syrup, to taste
- 1/4 tsp himalayan salt
- Step 1
- In a medium sauce pan, bring the bone broth, coconut milk, chaga tea and almond milk to a low simmer on medium heat. Whisk in remaining ingredients and allow flavours to incorporate, about 5 minutes.
- Step 2
- Serve hot! Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.