So I talked to Chrystal Ehrman, Creator, Professional Nourisher and Owner of High Vibe Health and told her my idea. Immediately she was like “FUCK YAAAAA!” and that hyped me up, so I was like “FUCK YAAAAA!” and then we totally made it happen. Yay!
I love earl grey tea AND supporting gut, bone, liver, hair, skin, and immune health, so this bone broth and tea duo is something that I’m looking forward to making again and again.
Don’t forget that cookies make a nice addition to a tea party!
- Feel free to use decaffeinated earl grey tea to keep this recipe caffeine free.
- I haven’t tried making this recipe with tea bags, however I would imagine that 2-3 tea bags would probably work just as good!
- Can substitute with maple syrup instead of honey
High Vibe Earl Grey Tea
- September 11, 2019
- 10 min
- Print this
- 2/3 C bison or beef bone broth
- 1 1/3 C water
- 2 tbsp loose leaf earl grey tea
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 - 2 tbsp honey
- pinch of mineral salt
- Step 1
- In a medium sized sauce pan, heat broth and water just until simmering. Add in loose leaf tea and remove from heat. Let steep for 4 minutes.
- Step 2
- Strain tea leaves from the tea, and stir in vanilla extract, honey and a pinch of salt.
- Step 3
- Serve hot or pour over ice!