This quick and easy salted chocolate tahini fudge takes about 5 minutes to make and about 5 minutes to devour if you don’t stop yourself!
It’s incredibly smooth texture is addictive and the subtle sweetness yet bitter chocolate flavour is honestly so yummy.
I made it while listening to The Division Bell by Pink Floyd and was in such a chill and relaxing mood. For me, being in the kitchen is a form os self care and when I just do my own thing and listen to music is when magic happens!
I added Botanica Reishi Hot Chocolate for the adaptogenic and stress relieving affect from the reishi. Reishi is know as the mushroom of immortality because of its ability to retard cancer growth, strengthen the immune system and reduce cortisol levels.
Another another ingredient for the relief from anxiety and overall general health is CBD oil. CBD oil can help reduce stress and anxiety, improve quality of sleep and decrease inflammation. It is known to help those who suffer from cancer with the relief of symptoms and pain. I enjoy taking CBD oil every day when I can, and notice a positive difference WITHOUT feeling high or that I am not fully cognitive.
Salted Chocolate Tahini Fudge
- January 27, 2019
- 10 min
- Print this
- 1/2 C coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 C tahini
- 1/4 C cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 C maple syrup OR stevia to sweeten (I used 1 tbsp maple syrup, and increased the rest of the sweetness to taste with stevia)
- hefty pinch of sea salt
- Optional but recommended:
- 2 dropper fulls of CDB drops
- 1 tsp Botanica Reishi Hot Chocolate
- Step 1
- In a small saucepan, gently melt the coconut oil over low heat. Add in remaining ingredients with a rubber spatula or whisk. Make sure to taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Step 2
- I use mini square silicone molds that I bought in the baking section at Michaels, but if you don’t have one you have use a bread dish lined with parchment paper.
- Step 3
- Place in fridge or freezer to set completely.
- Step 4
- Pop the fudge out of silicone mold (or if you’re using a bread dish, carefully remove by lifting the parchment paper and pulling the fudge out and cutting into 12 squares).
- Step 5
- The coconut oil will melt quickly so it is best not to keep them out for too long! Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Will last for up to 1 month in the fridge or 2 months in the freezer.