- If you don’t have tahini on hand, any other form of drippy nut butter will work.
- Use certified gluten free oats if needed.
Tahini Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Blondies
- February 7, 2020
- 60 min
- Print this
- 1 C tahini
- 2/3 C coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 tsp molasses (blackstrap or fancy grade)
- 3/4 C rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 C chocolate chips + more for sprinkling on top
- 1/4 tsp mineral salt
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 350° and line an 8×8″ baking pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking oil.
- Step 2
- In a bowl, combine together the tahini, coconut sugar, vanilla, molasses and whisked eggs. Fold in rolled oats, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips until well combined. The mixture will be very thick and sticky! Using a rubber spatula, transfer the dough from the bowl into the baking pan and spread evenly. Garnish with chocolate chips and a sprinkle of oats.
- Step 3
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to fully cool before removing from pan and cutting into 12-16 squares. Store in an airtight container up to 5 days.